Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hello Blog World!

Well....i've been wanting to try my hand at blogging for a while now and I figured this lazy saturday would be the time to start!! I tried blogging once before but it was right around the holidays and I was waaaayyyyy too busy. Now its March...not much is happening so....WHY NOT?! Soo....I'm Tiara, nice to meet you! I'm not quite sure what this blog will be able yet but it will have to deal with my picture project and other ideas I have in my head. I live in a small town outside of Philly and everything I need is within walking distance, even though I rarely walk anywhere! I have a crazy 2 1/2 year old who has absolutely NO fear. He loves animals, cars, movies, our cat Moe, and driving his power wheels! I am married...just celebrated out 4 year anniversary on St. Patty's Day! My husband did 4 years in the USMC and is now in the Air National Guard and will be starting school in the winter or spring.

With this blog i'm hoping to finally start to try some ideas i've had for awhile.

1. Picture 365-I love taking pictures and this will challenge me to come up with a new thing everyday! I plan on taking a new picture everyday to try to work on my photography skills! It may not be uploaded the same day but I will be sure to have 365 photos on this day next year!

2. Sewing/Projects-I love sewing, I just need the time to do it! I would like to work on my sewing skills and possibly be able to make some money off of it as well! I'm thinking bibs, burp cloths, blankets and such! Hopefully, items that can be given as gift sets!

For now that is all I have so we'll see where that takes me. One other thing that I will post about soon is a diaper cake. My sister-in-law is having a baby in early June and every new mom needs DIAPERS! I've never seen a diaper cake at a shower before so i'm thinking that is what I'm going to give her.  That is also where the bibs/burp clothes come in! I can't take the diaper cake plain so just like a real cake it needs color and decoration! Bibs, burp cloths, rattles and other little baby toys will be included! Looking forward to starting that project as well!

Sorry for rambling, I got a little excited...hopefully you'll stick around to see my ups and downs when it comes to projects, I promise I'll keep it exciting!

Until next time......Tiara!

No comments:

Post a Comment