Saturday, March 26, 2011

lazy days

Well, its my weekend off and Mother Nature has graced PA with some fabulous 30 degree weather! Last friday it was about 70 and now its 30....makes sense huh?! It is officially spring and i'm really ready for the weather to join us!

Anyways....I am a consultant for a direct selling company called Thirty One Gifts. Its purses, organizational home items, wallets, baby items and more. I love it. I want everything in the catalog. Every other month we have meetings with girls from around the area. They are nice and informative and the Home Office is so wonderful that they give all of the ladies who attend a FREE product! Who doesn't love free stuff?! The product this month was the All-in-One organizer, i've been wanting to get one I just haven't had a chance and now I have one! I was so excited, especially since it is the customer special for next month! Now I have something to show the ladies! Anyways, I had a party this afternoon and that went really well, plus i'm able to get one of the purses that I really wanted! I currently have a full time job so for now 31 is just for some extra spending money or money to pay extra on our credit cards or the car payment!

Also, i've been horrible at my picture project. I haven't taken any pictures... I'm really gonna start trying but for now,  I found an old favorite that i'm going to use. Its of my son when he was only about 2 months old! How I miss those days.

This is my son Trent. He was about 2-3 months old in this picture. This should have been a clue to his personality because he is a child that is full of energy, spunk, and independence. He is now 2 1/2 and I get told several times a day, "I can do it Mama".  He is crazy, daring, sweet, loving and everything inbetween and I would not change it for the world! I love you Trent Matthew <3

No comments:

Post a Comment